STL Real Estate list of 15 awesome things to do in St. Louis!
What are the perks of owning a St. Louis home? There are always things to do around here! Take a look at our top 15 awesome things to do in St. Louis below:
1. If you are looking for things to do in St. Louis, make sure to look above and beyond the city! Take a ride up to the top of the famous Gateway Arch.
2. Near the Arch, there are also helicopter tours along the bay of the river. Tour the bay and surrounding city limits at over 120 MPH!
3. Six Flags St. Louis is a must in the summertime! Bring all your friends, and make sure to come back in October for fright fest!
4. Don’t let anyone tell you that there aren’t enough things to do in St. Louis, because this is one of our personal favorites! The City Museum is a hot spot for locals and tourists. If you want to feel 10 years old again make sure to check this place out! Inside this maze like playground, you will stumble upon the World Aquarium where there are 10,000 + sea creatures. You will have the chance to climb around on the different slides and playground equipment. Just about everything you climb around on is made out of recycled materials, such as buses, airplanes and other ins and outs. Make sure to take notes of your adventures with the world’s largest pencil found inside!
5. If you have kids they will beg you to take them to the Magic House St. Louis! It is the first interactive children’s museum in the region. Nothing is better than having fun and learning at the same time!
6. Make sure to check out the new additions of the growing animal kingdom at the St. Louis Zoo.
7. Take a day trip to the St. Louis Science Center. Kids either fall in love or are slightly terrified of the life sized mechanical dinosaurs that are set up throughout the entrance.
8. After a long night on the town, take your family by the Famous Ted Drewes for some of the best frozen custard.
9. There is a collection of art here in St. Louis, ranging over many lands and centuries. From sculptures, paintings, drawings, and photography, the life like art is waiting for you to stop by and marvel over them at the St. Louis Art Museum.
10. If you would rather visit a park that is artistic, fell free to visit either Laumeier Sculpture Park or the City Garden to get a taste of some insane creations.
11. Forrest Park is full of things to do! Whether you want to play a round of golf, or go for a bike ride on the freshly paved sidewalks. Forest Park is one of the largest urban parks in the world, with plenty of attractions inside!
12. Take a walk through the Missouri Botanical Garden. There is a whole 79 acres of lush garden and land scape. It will be hard not to pick an exotic flower for that special someone in your life.
13. Live performances at The Muny have been a summer tradition in Forest Park for years now. Each year, the Muny hosts seven different musicals starting in mid-June and ending the first part of August. There are even 1500 free seats that are available at the back of the theater for anyone to come in and enjoy. First come first serve! See look at all these things to do in St. Louis so far!
14. The 281 acre farm in South St. Louis County is home to hundreds of animals. Even the famous Budweiser Clydesdales are there! It’s easy to feel more like an explorer, rather than a visitor. Admission to Grant’s Farm is free for everyone, but parking is $12 per car.
15. This last one is more for the gear heads of St. Louis. Anyone who loves something with an engine. The Kemp Auto Museum is perfect for spending a day drooling over the beauty and design of the best European automobiles. Or you could take a gander at a collection of rare and vintage motorcycles at the Moto Museum, or explore the history of anything that could possibly get you around at the St. Louis Museum of Transportation.