Real Estate Internship
This internship offers an opportunity to experience the behind the scenes world of residential real estate and real estate investing. It could lead to career opportunities in real estate, real estate investing, management, and/or sales upon graduation. You will have the opportunity to learn basic company operations and increase knowledge in a variety of key business topics.
The real estate intern will assist the broker and team members with the following functions:
• Property Data Input
• Assist Marketing in Updating Website, Email Blasts, Social Media, Etc.
• Generate Sales and Lead Reports as Needed
• Assist Transaction Coordinator in Organizing and Managing Real Estate Deals
• Conduct Data Entry and Internet Searches
• Assist in the Preparation of Company Events
• Administrative Support
• Other Projects as Assigned
Position requires a minimum of 24 hours per week during the hours of 8am to 6pm M-F. Schedule is flexible.
This paid internship will be designed to meet a student’s course credit needs.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to learn new software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STL Real Estate is proud to be an EEO employer.